Paya Petro Technology Company is a knowledge-based company providing metering solutions to the oil and gas industry. At PETROYATECH, our strategic mission is to be a competitive metering solution company and partner for oil and gas companies guided by the highest quality standards, environmental and social responsibility, and commitment. The management of PETROYATECH is committed to maintaining and continuously improving Quality, Safety, Health and Environment standards in all aspects of our business processes.
- Provide a safe, secure, and healthful work environment for all operational locations.
- Identify, control, and prevent health, safety, and environmental hazards which could adversely affect our employees, customers, or the public.
- Ensure that all applicable regulations for health, safety, and environmental protection requirements are compiled with adequate resources for the health and safety of the employee contractors, and customers as well as the preservation of the environment.
- Ensure that all employees, visitors, contractors, and suppliers are informed of and understand their obligation.
- Provide a work environment that empowers employees and promotes their engagement, satisfaction, and well-being.
- Train and educate our employees, customers, contractors, and business partners on the safe and environmentally responsible use of the services and products, and how their actions can influence QHSE performance.
- Communicate openly with all involved parties and ensure understanding of our QHSE policy, programs and performance.
- Improve the service and processes in line with the latest technologies and customer needs, eliminating unreliability and failure.
- Comply with or exceed all applicable laws, regulations, advisory, and industry standards, and where adequate laws do not exist, adopt and apply standards that reflect the company’s commitment to health and safety and make adequate provision of resources to meet these requirements.
- pay attention to and address the needs of customers on an international scale, offering innovative and advanced solutions under global standards;
- improving the efficiency of the company’s internal and external processes and pursuing its continuous improvement;
Our priorities are:
- Uncompromising focus on QSHE
- Employee engagement
- Customer satisfaction
- Process and product conformance
- Continuous improvement
These aims and objectives require continuous improvement in the functions carried out within the company and a sustained commitment by all personnel, together with the development of strong supplier and subcontractor relationships to ensure external support functions contribute to our business objectives. This policy is communicated to all staff and will be subject to periodic review to ensure its effectiveness.
We firmly believe that this commitment adds value to our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Chief Executive Officer